Collections Coordinator (evening shifts 14:00-23:00)
Apply till 30.09.2017
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Solvay Business Services (SBS) is the Solvay Group's global service provider. SBS provides it's services based on 4 End-to-End processes - Hire to Retire (HtR), Order to Cash (OtC), Procure to Pay (PtP) and Record to Report (RtR) - alongside a highly qualified Information Services (IS) team of professionals.
SBS currently employs a team of about 1900 professionals worldwide, 40 nationalities, distributed in 90 sites and 30 countries. We provide global services from 4 integrated Back-Office centers in Riga, Lisbon, Curitiba and Bangkok.
The Riga Office currently employs about 200 employees, working in an international environment where the official language is English and providing services in 7 other languages (Portuguese, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian and Russian).
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Finance) or studying towards it;
• Excellent Customer service skills;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
• Strong problem solving skills;
• Advanced level of English;
• Contacting customers via emails and phone calls to ensure precise and timely settlement of Company’s receivable invoices;
• Working with internal clients to resolve issues by emails and phone;
• Take care of portfolio/ key accounts.
• Working with customer accounts, ensuring validity of financial data;
• Providing support to external data requests;
• Cover work evening shifts ( 14:00-23:00).
• A market-competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits
• Appreciation and Recognition programs
• Opportunities to develop your career in an international environment
• Professional training and inspiring opportunities to learn from the experts
Please apply for a job by clicking on this link: https://jobs.solvay.com/job/riga/collections-coordinator-temporary-role-1-5-years/8040/5173768
Or we will be happy to receive your CV by mail: HR-Careers@solvay.com
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • till 24.12.2017
- Internship • till 22.12.2017
- Internship • Salary(net): from 100 to 100 EUR monthly • till 01.12.2017
- Internship • till 09.12.2017
About the company
Solvay Business Services Latvia - is a part of Solvay Group that is an international chemical and advanced materials production company. Solvay is headquartered in Brussels with about 30,000 employees spread across 53 countries.
Solvay Business Services in Riga operates as Global Business Services Center and provides variety of services to Solvay group. 200 employees work in Data Management, Finance, HR, IT, Order Fulfilment, Procurement and Hazard Communication. We speak English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Latvian and Dutch. Among our employees are students, young specialists and experienced professionals with knowledge to share.
We're looking for results-oriented, innovative people such as you, who welcome the opportunity to make a difference every day. Join our team and make the difference!