Intern in Finance & Control department
Applying for the vacancy has ended
Looking for new opportunities in your career? Wherever you’re heading, let’s go there together.
Our ambition is to be an exceptional place to work. We will put our very best effort into your personal and professional development – because when you grow, we grow. Our dream is to be the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel. Whatever your goal is, let’s make each other’s dreams come true. Come grow with us!
Circle K Business Centre in Riga, Latvia is looking for:
INTERN in Finance & Control Department
(Temporary positon for 6 months)
- Student of Finance, Business administration or relevant
- Willing to develop professionally in Finance area
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Precise, organized and stress resistant personality
- Improvement driven and good team player.
Would you like to:
- Contact customers and reply on their queries?
- Process and maintain financial records?
- Help colleagues to resolve discrepancies and errors?
- Take part in periodical close processes?
What you can expect at Circle K:
- Paid internship
- Flexible working hours
- International environment
- Career opportunities
- Great working conditions
- Fruit in the office
- Great team
We encourage you to apply by 15th of November, 2018.
We know great companies are built from within, by great people like you. Come grow with us!
Vacancies you might be interested in
- Internship • Salary(gross): 500 EUR monthly • till 29.04.2019
- Internship • till 26.05.2019
- Internship • Salary(net): 214 EUR monthly • till 03.05.2019
- Work • Salary(gross): from 700 to 1100 EUR monthly • till 29.04.2019
About the company
Circle K Business Centre (previously Statoil Fuel & Retail Business Centre) was established in January 2012 and has been rapidly growing ever since. Today approximately 550 employees are working here at Business Centre, delivering professional services in several languages to 8 countries: Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia and Ireland. Circle K Business Centre supports Circle K Europe within Finance & Control, IT, HR, Transport Fuel, and Customer Service.